cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing sopranos season 2

Hi I recently purchased the entertainment monthly pass to watch The sopranos now I have started to watch it but noticed that season 2 is only available for the next 5/6 days why can this not be extended because all the other seasons are available until June? Can someone help me out here?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Came to post a similar thing, but now it seems season 3 is expiring in 9 days, while all the rest are the end of June. What is going on? Surely this is a mistake. I'm going to have to cancel my plan as I'll never get to the end of S3 in time to carry on watching the rest.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

According to this link below The Sopranos Seasons 1 to 6 leaves NowTV on the 25th June 2019 which is quite reliable source of information from my experience.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment-Kids-Shows/Entertainment-Available-Box-Sets/td-p/300513/page/6

So with regards to Season 3 leaving in 9 days time there may or may not be a glitch with the dates given for Season 3 on your devices.

I will tag @Jason-C of the NowTV Team who can maybe officially confirm here on Monday (if he is in work or another NowTV Staff member if Jason is not around) on what date does Season 3 actually leaves the NowTV service ?