cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Marvel Runaways age rating VERY WRONG

Sat down with my children to watch a new show, we love Marvel films so chose this one, U certificate, Marvel kids we thought. 

How wrong we were. There is swearing, drug taking, under age drinking, sexual reference, bullying & one girl was almost raped! Not to mention the young girl sacrificed at an alter! That’s just the first episode!!!!!

This is an 18 or a 15 minimum. Please amend this immediately. I have parental controls but as it states it’s a U rating it won’t protect my children or others from viewing it!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for flagging. We take these concerns seriously, and have escalated the issue to ABC, who provide this show to us.

ABC are redelivering all episodes tonight with amended ratings. You should see this reflected on the app by tomorrow afternoon.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

Jason

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV; any response please?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

The chances of a Now TV team member replying is slim to none. 

They haven’t replied to queries on the delay of 1080p which we weren’t meant to get. 

Your better off going on the chat through the get in touch section 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for flagging. We take these concerns seriously, and have escalated the issue to ABC, who provide this show to us.

ABC are redelivering all episodes tonight with amended ratings. You should see this reflected on the app by tomorrow afternoon.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

Jason