cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Last week Tonight new series on Now TV?

Hey guys,

I have been eagerly anticipating the return of Last week Tonight with John Oliver but have yet to find it on Now TV. Is this coming back to Now Tv or are Now TV now not showing this series?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Never seen this show to be honest, but i am assuming Season 6 is the new latest series ?

If so S6 Ep1 is showing on my NowTV box and NowTV App on my Android phone under the Sky Atlantic folder.

Where S6 Ep 2 will be shown live on the 25th of February at 10.10pm and should be added to catch up a couple of hours later.

If i am talking about the wrong TV show or Season number, then please disregard this post of mine.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Never seen this show to be honest, but i am assuming Season 6 is the new latest series ?

If so S6 Ep1 is showing on my NowTV box and NowTV App on my Android phone under the Sky Atlantic folder.

Where S6 Ep 2 will be shown live on the 25th of February at 10.10pm and should be added to catch up a couple of hours later.

If i am talking about the wrong TV show or Season number, then please disregard this post of mine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

Thank you very much for your answer! When I search for it it dosn't appear but I have found it under Sky Atlantic thanks to your help.

I would recommend you watch it as it is one of my favourite comedy shows if the favourite!

Thanks again for your help!