cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

King rocker

Says online and in now tv website  that king rocker available on nowtv entertainment but can't seem to find it on programmes list or search function 

Anyone else had this issue or got advice 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Typing "Rocker" on certain playback devices worked such has my Android Tablet or on a NOW box by clicking the back button on the remote to see the different tab list on the left hand side.

Where if i used the star button with the pop up option menu on the NOW box there was no search results for this particular TV programme.

If your payback devices can't find it under search, then go to your device Entertainment section, then select the channels section, then select Sky Arts, then scroll down the screen until you find the content folder under "King Rocker".

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Showing for me under Sky Arts.

I just typed "Rocker" in my Now App search box.

Screenshot_2021-03-26-22-02-21.png

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Typing "Rocker" on certain playback devices worked such has my Android Tablet or on a NOW box by clicking the back button on the remote to see the different tab list on the left hand side.

Where if i used the star button with the pop up option menu on the NOW box there was no search results for this particular TV programme.

If your payback devices can't find it under search, then go to your device Entertainment section, then select the channels section, then select Sky Arts, then scroll down the screen until you find the content folder under "King Rocker".

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

So it is! Thank you can find it now. Thanks for you help!