cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is Yellowstone being added to the Peacock programs

Hi All, I know that this Kevin Costner modern cowboy series started on the Paramount channel, but it's supposed to have joined the Peacock package over the Pond, and NowTV has now introduced Peacock programs, though they don't exactly jump out the page so far. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User Paramount+ is due to launch in the UK early 2022 after a deal was announced between ViacomCBS and Sky.

I'd expect the content to also be available to Now subscribers but don't quote me on that!

If you can't wait, seasons 1 and 2 are on Amazon for £12.99 SD and £14.99 HD.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User Paramount+ is due to launch in the UK early 2022 after a deal was announced between ViacomCBS and Sky.

I'd expect the content to also be available to Now subscribers but don't quote me on that!

If you can't wait, seasons 1 and 2 are on Amazon for £12.99 SD and £14.99 HD.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Saint1976 

Thanks for response. I managed to catch series 1 & 2 on Five's Paramount offering, though a bit of luck is involved, as I never usually watch the channel, and it was only on Catchup for a limited time. I'm not sure if series 3 also came, and I missed it, or it hasn't come. Googling gives a confusing picture as to whether uk press is talking about here or overseas. We'll have to wait & see.

Martin_14
Expert

S3 hasn't turned up on Paramount Network in the UK BTW it wasn't showing on 5Action promo video either (Paramount Network renamed)

I'd expect S3 and S4 to premiere on Paramount+

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Over the pond Comcast struck a deal to gain rights for the US. 
Unless something something similar is done here I would fully expect the show to be on Paramount+ 

@Saint1976 my understanding is that us with NOW cinema memberships won’t be getting Paramount+ at all, so we would have to get it as a separate subscription. Hopefully things have changed but I won’t be holding my breath though.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Saint1976  Hi, hope you're well. Well, we're well over 6 months on, and you're probably right about Yellowstone & Paramount +. I read conflicting reports about Yellowstone not coming to Paramount, about Paramount + being included with Cinema, and then not lol. But, unable to see the new app on my old 4200SK box? It's not like they've not had enough time, surely lol.

I still like my old box - it works with an ethernet cable, and doesn't need to be on if I'm watching Freeview. Do the dongles work in a similar fashion, or are they wifi only, and have to be on permanently. If the app never arrives, I maybe have to get the rarer Roku box that allows cable connection. Thanks for any responses.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Yellowstone is indeed on Paramount+ in the UK, along with with the spin-off. That I can confirm as I have added Yellowstone to my watchlist on Paramount+. 

@Simon-J @Neeraj-R 

Do you know if the app will be coming to NOW devices? As I can't remember based on announcements 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Actually just a thought, is the box due for an update?

As my Amazon fire stick needed updating yesterday and I managed to get the app there too. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 Good point,I'll take a look.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User I liked the old box too but it got to the point of missing do many features but mostly 4k HDR. You can get Ethernet adaptors for Firestick and Roku.