cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How many people would watch Game Of Thrones from start to finish?

So how many people would like to watch Game Of Thrones from start to finish??

Why are NowTV removing it now that we all have plenty of time to watch it.

Terrible decision to remove it during lock down.

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV have confirmed that Game of Thrones are not leaving until 2025 for all Seasons and episodes on boxsets.

So just ignore the leaving date for any Game of Thrones seasons or episodes that you currently see. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps  Huh? Really? How do you know that? Why don't they change the leaving date then? Nobody is gonna start watching if they think it's ending in two weeks...

And another example of their incompetence.... Yesterday I had to change my clock setting to Ireland because UK settings are still an hour behind!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There is various official Tweets by NowTV over on their Twitter Help feed, wouldn't be surprised if its on their Facebook page as well  (don't use Facebook myself) plus there are a few threads on here in the last month or so.

The Community Forum is mainly used by customers so i am not sure if there is any official NowTV confirmation on here.

Screenshot_2020-03-26-14-13-56.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I read it in a thread. But like thousands of other folk...I don't use Facebook or Twitter to communicate whats going on with Now TV. It needs updating on my screen. Like their clock... IMO there is no excuse for such incompetence.