cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do you watch Game of THrones season 8 live?

Hi. I don't see any option to view Sky Atlanic live, so I'm wondering how watching game of thrones live at 2am will work?

Thank you.

36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey soz to bother I had the same problem as these guys.

Where do I have to go to watch the catch up?

Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

not good feedback for Now TV.  Disappointed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's 2:07 and I'm refreshing and there's no season 8...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same. It says live. But it does not seem to be working. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really a bad mistake of NowTV. How can they screw up such a crucial live time?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am a big GOT fan - Previously I had watched pain free and cost free 😉 This year I thought I would subscribe for an even smoother and faster experience.

What a mistake!

I had subscribed days early to be ready for 2am 15.04.19 - I am on pc and had everything I needed downloaded and ready.

I kept refreshing the timer saying GOTwas almost here.  Then when the episode was here and I clicked on the link -  It took me to Season 1 Episode 1 - It said it ws playing on Live tv but didnt explain how to find live tv.

For half an hour I searched the page - I googled - I searched community - I left posts - Then turns out - Livetv  is at the bottom of the page past all the dross like documentaries/dramas etc.

I ended up watching the 2nd half here and not enjoying it because I had missed the 1st half then watching the first half in my old way (for free) 

The whole experience was ruined - and I now wonder - Why bother to pay for such a horrible experience?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's not working for me 😞 I stayed up until 2.00am for nowt 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's not working for me either...What are we supposed to do now?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its really silly. You have to go to entertainment in the drop down menu (top left). Then tv guide -top right - then scroll all the way down to 'watch live'. I missed the start of it so I'm gonna wait.

Little bit ###### off nowtv that you had a link on the home page saying 'watch game of thrones live' which did not let me watch it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Omg i can't believe this....Why would they put it there and not in the "Live Now" ad ffs