cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How about making NowTV User friendly for GOT fans?

I am a big GOT fan - Previously I had watched pain free and cost free 😉 This year I thought I would subscribe for an even smoother and faster experience.

What a mistake!

I had subscribed days early to be ready for 2am 15.04.19 - I am on pc and had everything I needed downloaded and ready.

I kept refreshing the timer saying GOTwas almost here.  Then when the episode was here and I clicked on the link -  It took me to Season 1 Episode 1 - It said it ws playing on Live tv but didnt explain how to find live tv.

For half an hour I searched the page - I googled - I searched community - I left posts - Then turns out - Livetv  is at the bottom of the page past all the dross like documentaries/dramas etc.

I ended up watching the 2nd half here and not enjoying it because I had missed the 1st half then watching the first half in my old way (for free) 

The whole experience was ruined - and I now wonder - Why bother to pay for such a horrible experience?

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV is a sub-par service compared to other streaming sites. The website is clunky, difficult to navigate and poorly designed, they often have episodes missing because of rights issues too. When GoT has ended i'm finished with it.