cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hayu channel

My pass page

I recently purchased the Hayu pass however when I open the now tv app on my LG smart tv it doesn’t show? I am able to watch the hayu pass on my iPhone so know the purchase has gone through however really want to watch it on my tv. All of my other passes are working ? 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here wont show on my smart tv had email to say have purchased it .It works on my phone

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

If you own an LG smart TV from 2015 onwards then according to the NowTV help article it should be compatible with the NowTV Hayu pass.

If you can't see the Hayu content below the kids sub menu when opening the NowTV App up, then maybe try switching the power off to the TV and reboot your router. 

If still no joy, then maybe try removing the NowTV App and re install the NowTV App again from the LG Apps store. 

Should you still be having no luck, then maybe post your LG smart TV model number here. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for reply My Tv is a Bush smart tv ,I will try what you suggest see if it works

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The Bush smart TV's don't support the NowTV App from it's smart platform, therefore if you are watching NowTV on your television you must be using an external device such has a nowtv box etc.

What is your playback device connected to your TV ?

Have a read of this help article for more info using the nowtv Hayu pass.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hayu-month-pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay thankyou I will cancel it before I get charged

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you don't have a nowtv supported device connected to your Bush TV and have a spare HDMI port on your TV and you are desperate to watch Hayu on the large TV screen then maybe consider the black nowtv box or smart stick.

Apparently B&M stores are selling off stock for £5 for the black box (not sure if it is Store specific) and Argos and Curry's have the nowtv stick for £15 with a bundled nowtv pass.