cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having problems paying for my amazing now tv passes that are due this month but can pay two weeks

Hello I’m a new now tv member I love my now tv  entertainment and cinema passes but I’m having trouble with finding a customer services agent to speak to as I’m having problems paying for my Tv passes this week ..but I can pay in two weeks help 😮 as I don’t want to lose my Now tv services 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just follow @Mark_Weinreb sound advice given.

If money is tight and you are currently paying a monthly subscription for both your entertainment & cinema passes, then maybe look in the future at Gift cards or voucher codes from places like Argos, Curry's etc to save some money.

For example a 2 month entertainment Gift Card cost £10 which works out £5 per month compared to £7.99 for your monthly entertainment sub and a 2 month cinema Gift Card is £15 which works out at £7.50 per month compared to the monthly sub of £9.99 per month.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you don’t want to risk having your account locked for non-payment, the best suggestion I can offer is to cancel the passes before the payment date, then take out new passes when you can afford to pay for them. You’ll lose acess for a few day, of course.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just follow @Mark_Weinreb sound advice given.

If money is tight and you are currently paying a monthly subscription for both your entertainment & cinema passes, then maybe look in the future at Gift cards or voucher codes from places like Argos, Curry's etc to save some money.

For example a 2 month entertainment Gift Card cost £10 which works out £5 per month compared to £7.99 for your monthly entertainment sub and a 2 month cinema Gift Card is £15 which works out at £7.50 per month compared to the monthly sub of £9.99 per month.