cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Grey’s anatomy season 15

Hi

I am wondering when it will star again. I saw the last episode before Christmas and it still blocked at the  same one. 

I also would like to know when season 5 of black list and the affair will be both available. 

Than, I missed the 2th season of Tin Star. How can I do to see all the season? 

Thank you in advance for the help. 

P. S. What is the difference between Catch up and Box Set? Can I find how it works somewhere? 

Francesca

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Greys Anatomy is currently on a mid season break (which is common for a lot of American TV shows).

S15 E9 is scheduled to return on the 17th January 2019 over in the USA, where UK viewers may have to wait a couple of weeks after this date until available to watch in the UK on Sky Witness (not sure if an official date is known yet for us in the UK ?).

Season 5 of The Blacklist will be on the NowTV service from the 20th of January 2019 on boxsets.

Tin Star Season 2 will premier on the 24th of January each week on catchup.

Not sure about The Affair (never seen the show to be honest).

With regards to what's the difference between catch up and boxsets, where catchup is usually the latest season of a TV show and is added to NowTV weekly (in most cases after each episode is broadcasted each week on the live nowtv entertainment channel).

Where boxsets is the entire seasons uploaded all at once on NowTV (which are usually the older previous seasons of a TV show in most cases).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just checked on the imdb website and The Affair Season 5 is still in production & filming, so i won't expect it to be available anywhere for a few months yet.

Where season 4 was released in the Summer of 2018, which might give you a gauge when too expect Season 5.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Seems like Tin Star Season 2 will premier on the 24th of January and once the first eposide is broadcasted live all remaining episodes of season 2 will then be up loaded at the same time on boxsets.

Never seen this Show, but if my memory serves me right i think Sky / NowTV did the same with Season 1 of Tin Star where all episodes was available to watch once episode 1 finished airing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks 

Francesca

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

According to NowTV Twitter, Greys Anatomy Season 15 next new episode is back on NowTV Sky Witness from the 6th of February 2019 Smiley Happy.