cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Grey’s anatomy renewal

does anyone know if grey’s anatomy season 1-14 will be returning. I just bought now tv and grey’s anatomy JUST left ;(

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for posting. 

Just to let you know, from 31 May, ABC Studios box sets will no longer be available on Sky or NOW TV, as we've decided not to renew our box set contract with ABC in 2019.

In regards to Grey's Anatomy, We're pretty gutted, but you may want to give  The Good Doctor a go, it's got some really juicy story-lines. If you're into medical dramas! 

Thanks

Karl

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spoiler
I am so gutted about this, it was the only reason I subscribed. Got to season 9, came back today and it’s gone! I’ll be cancelled my subscription if it doesn’t come back 😞
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for posting. 

Just to let you know, from 31 May, ABC Studios box sets will no longer be available on Sky or NOW TV, as we've decided not to renew our box set contract with ABC in 2019.

In regards to Grey's Anatomy, We're pretty gutted, but you may want to give  The Good Doctor a go, it's got some really juicy story-lines. If you're into medical dramas! 

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am gutted. It is the only reason i signed up to now tv 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Karl-F 

I have to say, that I am gutted this has been taken off.  Will it be available on Sky Witness as a box set in the future ?  will you be showing Grey's at all ever again ?  I will need to re-think my subscription as this was the only reason I signed up with you 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would say not so likely cause ABC is Disney and sky / NOW TV IS now own by comcast.   Both of which was involved in bitter battle for fox and sky.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im gutted that this wont be on I may have to reconsider my subscription. there are a lot of good shows on abc so i may have to sign up to virgin. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think myself and many other users are disappointed by this. I think you need to looks at the statistics of what is being watched and being back abc. And please don't reccomend the good dr, it is nothing alike! The closest is Chicago med but it is just not as good. Bring back greys! It's the main reason I kept nowtv

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It is most likely down to ABC being owned by Disney and with Disney launching their own streaming service in the future want as much content as it can get for launch. 

That being said the rights for new seasons is most likely on Sky Witness, so my guess is that the box-set might reappear under the Sky Witness banner, rather than ABC studios. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeh I've seen it on as both before but I am still annoyed with them lol