cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Grey's Anatomy Season 17

Hi,

Does anyone know if the new season of grey's anatomy (season 17) which airs on 12th November in the US - will be coming to NOWTV the day after it airs in the US?

Thanks,

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

That’s highly unlikely to happen. Sky very seldomly air shows the day after the US.

On geektown it is assumed to be in January.

One thing to keep note is that the show is done by ABC which is owned by Disney. Which means that when Disney launch “Star” it’s more likely that is where the show will end up after Sky.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just seen a Sky advert during the ad break and i am sure Greys Anatomy Season 17 flashed up on the screen saying starting from the 7th of April (or something along those lines where i wasn't paying much attention and only glimpsed April).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Izzie-T

Just wondering if anything is showing on your Nowtv official spreadsheet yet for Season 17 of Grey's Anatomy? 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

There is schedule for 07/04/2021, however the data is not in a confirmed stage yet.

Thank you for your message.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just wondering, since it’s the 7th of April, is Greys Anatomy season 17 airing on NowTV?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The first two episodes S17 Ep1 & Ep2 are on tonight from 9pm on Sky Witness live stream and would have thought they will be added to NOW catch up within a couple of hours when broadcasted. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you! I just thought it would be straight onto catch up! But that clears it up:)