cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Grey's Anatomy Season 14

Has Grey's season 14 been removed? I was watching on the Sky Living option earlier today but now the abc and Sky Living options both only go up to S13. I was so close to finishing! 

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yh same I was watching season 14 of greys 2 hours ago and later on in the evening when i try to watch its not on there!! Has it been permanently removed?! If so this is an absolute disappointment this was the only reason I joint Now Tv. £7.99 to pay monthly for your shows and seasons to be removed is absolutely rubbish. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The exact same thing has happened to me today! Is it a glitch or has it been completely removed?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User@Anonymous User

I would have expected S14 to have left before now as being the latest season it should have only been on catch-up not a full boxset. However I'll tag @Anonymous User @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team and they can look into it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, if thats true do you know when it will be released as a box set?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

I don't sorry. @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User are from the NOW TV Team so if anyone knows they will, might be a bit early for a return date yet tho. One of them should reply on Monday.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Anonymous User

Hi, Andy is correct as it was counted as "catch-up" the series expired from our platforms on 29/06/2018. Unfortunately we don't have a time scale we can provide for when it will return.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will season 15 air on now tv