cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Geordie Shore

Why is the Geordie Shore link not working on now Tv box? 

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User well my problem was sorted.  I think the problem was due to me having an older box.  Tried watching GS on a new style box and it worked.

I was told the older white boxes are now out of date.  Unsure if this is the box you're using.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah yes we have 3 white boxes in the house and one black one. If that’s the issue then surely now tv need to send me out a few new boxes, I don’t see why I should have to pay for new ones. 

Anyway, thanks for you help & getting back to me a lot quicker than Now tv did.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yes, quite right.

I’ll be going in to our local Mercedes dealership on Monday with my 2014 diesel Merc that it now costs me a fortune to drive into Central London, if they let me in at all with it, and THE Mercedes dealership had better swap it for something more modern tout suite, at no cost to myself, or I’m going down the CAB..... 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am sure if you carry on contacting them, they will help you out.

Good luck.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ialso have the white boxes and GS doesn't work.  So basically we need to update our boxes..

That's a pain 😭

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi

Unfortunately the answer is yes. I have no idea why the old white boxes
won't play GS. It's so odd. I tried reset my box and doing a factory
reset but it didn't work ☹☹☹.