cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Geordie Shore

Why is the Geordie Shore link not working on now Tv box? 

0 Thanks
15 Replies
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Geordie Shore

@Jsayle 

Sorry what do you mean link not working on Now TV box?

Do you mean the catch up episode?

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Neither.

You can’t click on the catch up episode. Or search for the series’s. It’s just diverts you back to hope page.

I Believe there is a broken link.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jsayle 

Then pop onto Live Chat so Now TV staff can look into it

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

1. NOW TV account & payments

2. Cancelling or renewing NOW TV Passes

3. Drop down 'How to get in touch'

4. Live Chat

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Everytime I click on geordie shore it diverts back to home page has been doing it since it was released. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

I'm having exact same problem since last week tried going on the chat with advisor but not working either so tried emailing but it's 24 hours before a reply .....

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Have you had a reply?

Highlighted
Advocate

Mine is not working either just directs you back to home screen, live chat aload of ###### you write on there and they say can’t write back just give u a article, ive rebooted ky now tv ive re-installed it still wouldn’t work

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

@ginah92 I spoke on live chat for over an hour last night(after sending countless emails).

I was made to do a factory reset.  It still didn't work.  I then had to do  hard reset and it still didn't work.  I asked why I had to do a hard reset as it's exactly the same as a factory reset and I didn't get a reply.

I was told several times to watch on another device. She told me she had checked it out and it was working at her end.  In an indirect way I was told it was a problem with my device.  I said that can't be the case as all other shows work. I was again told no problems had been reported.

I informed them several times that people in the now community were having the same issue.  Eventually she asked for a link, which I posted.  

Apparently it has been passed onto people higher than her.

Oh and the best part was, she suggested I just catch up on other shows 😂😂😂😂😂

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I’m having the exact same problem!

Has anyone managed to get to the bottom of this yet or are they still coming back with silly answers?

0 Thanks