cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Geordie Shore

Why is the Geordie Shore link not working on now Tv box? 

15 REPLIES 15
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sorry what do you mean link not working on Now TV box?

Do you mean the catch up episode?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Neither.

You can’t click on the catch up episode. Or search for the series’s. It’s just diverts you back to hope page.

I Believe there is a broken link.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Then pop onto Live Chat so Now TV staff can look into it

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

1. NOW TV account & payments

2. Cancelling or renewing NOW TV Passes

3. Drop down 'How to get in touch'

4. Live Chat

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Everytime I click on geordie shore it diverts back to home page has been doing it since it was released. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exact same problem since last week tried going on the chat with advisor but not working either so tried emailing but it's 24 hours before a reply .....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you had a reply?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is not working either just directs you back to home screen, live chat aload of ###### you write on there and they say can’t write back just give u a article, ive rebooted ky now tv ive re-installed it still wouldn’t work

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I spoke on live chat for over an hour last night(after sending countless emails).

I was made to do a factory reset.  It still didn't work.  I then had to do  hard reset and it still didn't work.  I asked why I had to do a hard reset as it's exactly the same as a factory reset and I didn't get a reply.

I was told several times to watch on another device. She told me she had checked it out and it was working at her end.  In an indirect way I was told it was a problem with my device.  I said that can't be the case as all other shows work. I was again told no problems had been reported.

I informed them several times that people in the now community were having the same issue.  Eventually she asked for a link, which I posted.  

Apparently it has been passed onto people higher than her.

Oh and the best part was, she suggested I just catch up on other shows 😂😂😂😂😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the exact same problem!

Has anyone managed to get to the bottom of this yet or are they still coming back with silly answers?