cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones

Hello 

is there any particular reason why Season 2 is expiring in just over a week and the rest of the seasons seem to have months left before they expire. In the Boxset availability post it says they shouldn’t expire until 2023 so bit confused is all is it just going to be renewed or going permanently and will be left with just some of the seasons? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. Fear not fellow Thronie, any expiry messages you see are a mistake, NOW TV will be keeping all seasons on as boxsets until 2025, they will not disappear, so carry on regardless and enjoy!

Keep safe, and if you see any bugs do what Arya would do and stick em with the pointy end! ☺️

452C6AA2-7DFC-4BA9-9BE2-89BDE35CA88E.gif

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This exact same thing happened with True Blood season 4, the boxsets aren't due to leave until mid September.

Rest assured that season 2 will return, if it will be like True Blood then it will return the following day. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it just session 1 and 2 that expire in a week? I thought it was the whole box set. I’m a few episodes into season 2 now, intending to watch the whole thing whilst in quarantine! 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. Fear not fellow Thronie, any expiry messages you see are a mistake, NOW TV will be keeping all seasons on as boxsets until 2025, they will not disappear, so carry on regardless and enjoy!

Keep safe, and if you see any bugs do what Arya would do and stick em with the pointy end! ☺️

452C6AA2-7DFC-4BA9-9BE2-89BDE35CA88E.gif

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there a particular reason as to why only episode 2 of season 6 is available? Just finished season 5 and cannot move forward. All season 1-5, and 7-8 are fully there.