cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones

I bought NowTV a few days ago to watch Game of Thrones, but the licenses for seasons 1-7 expire at the end of this month. My question is, will they be re-newed or gone permanently? Want to know this as I don't think I can binge watch 7 seasons before the end of this month.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

Things go, and come back later, and a Game of a Thrones is a banker for NowTV, so it will likely be back.

But it could be a year, and might be never. 

I like the JustWatch app, which tells me who has what, and how much to buy or rent if not on a subscription you have, across all streaming services.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

Things go, and come back later, and a Game of a Thrones is a banker for NowTV, so it will likely be back.

But it could be a year, and might be never. 

I like the JustWatch app, which tells me who has what, and how much to buy or rent if not on a subscription you have, across all streaming services.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.