cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones

Been using NowTV for a while now, and I've noticed, as a Game of Thrones fan, there seems to be a very inconsistent times we can view it

I was wondering if NowTV has any goal to put on GOT for a more extended period of time, preferably longer than 2 weeks or so. Also, recently (April-May 2018), NowTV has put on a single GOT episode from Season 2 and nothing else. Then, the entire show was removed. 

Any information on what NowTV plans on doing with GOT would be appreciated. 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

According to a post from a NowTV Staff member on this thread linked below, Game of Thrones is returning on the 1st of June 2018.

Perhaps @Anonymous User of the NowTV Team can confirm if he means boxsets or live broadcast re runs due back on the 1st of June and if it is boxsets how many seasons and how long will they be on the nowtv service for ?

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/is-game-of-thrones-gone/m-p/465695#M38461

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @schnapps

Hi,

To clarify GoT will be featured in the On Demand sections as boxsets from 1st June and will be available for 3 months for people to rewatch all the available series so far. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can you tell me when it is back on now tv ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I forgot to clock the email me when you reply button so reply to this one please !