cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones: subtitles; S3,7 expires 14 May?; S8 expiry

All based on the Community Manager's post:

Each episode of GOT S8 will be available on NOW TV at 3.20am (pretty much a few minutes after original US broadcast ends).

1) Is this true for all S8 episodes? Episodes 3-6 will be approximately 80 minutes.

2) When each new episode is uploaded, will it have subtitle availability immediately?

S1-7 is available until 31 May.

3) Could S3 and S7 availability be checked by one of the database staff? S3 and S7 will apparently expire on 14 May.

A few of my friends have exams until end of May, so they will be holding off watching S8 until 1 June. However, we are told each new episode is only available for 30 days after broadcast, so half (half!) the season will be removed from NOW TV before they get a chance to see it.

4) On behalf of my friends, I would like to ask if there is any way possible for NOW TV to endeavour to make all the S8 episodes available for part, or all, of June? This is the most anticipated event in modern television and I wouldn't want them to miss out because it was inaccessible to them.

This would also give fans a reasonable chance to watch a complete marathon of S1-8 (1 season per day for 8 days), which I know many, including myself, would love to do.

Thanks! 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My daughter is also doing her exams and would love to binge watch all seasons after her exams are over.

Please keep them on longer 🙏🙏🙏😊

Why do they have to be removed? 

starman73
Elite

They have to be removed, because that's what Now TV does.  It has GoT on for 2 months and then it disappears for about 6 months.  This is probably decided by HBO who want to hook people in and then have them buy episodes/seasons separately.

See http://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/

This gives the duration of GoT (1/3/2019 - 31/05/2019)

Recommend The Wire for anyone who hasn't seen it which ends on 30 Sept.

starman73
Elite

GOT Season 8 expires in 20 days time.  So get watching!