cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Game of Thrones S8 fan chat *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS*

PLEASE NOTE ... This is a thread for discussion about the plot and characters in Game of Thrones S8 - this thread will contain SPOILERS for upcoming or recently aired episodes of S8 - don't read any further if you want to avoid! 

If you have any problems or issues with watching GoT on NOW TV please start a new topic to make sure it gets the right attention.

All welcome! Dracarys!

got.jpg

389 REPLIES 389
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User wrote:

Also, we have all these guessing games about who is going to meet their maker during the Battle ahead in the next episode, but if any of our fan favourites are killed on the Battle Field, will the Knight King not just bring them back as zombie versions to fight back against the good guys?????  How about this one....... newly delighted and knighted Brienne is killed in Battle (being knighted was her happy ending, so off she pops in the next episode), she is then brought back as zombie Brienne, where she then fights back and ends up fighting Jamie...... who then has to kill her?????

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

Ok I have come to terms that Brienne is going to die but that would be so awful my cold heart would not be able to take it Smiley Sad

She is going to live and marry Tormund and they will have great big children Smiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi  Where was all the Ghost talk in Thronecast last night?? At least I wasn’t the only one to miss it! 

19060F10-1192-48DB-A4A8-D0A70075B4D3.png

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy wrote:

@Lindzi  Where was all the Ghost talk in Thronecast last night?? At least I wasn’t the only one to miss it! 

19060F10-1192-48DB-A4A8-D0A70075B4D3.png

@Andy 

I know! I kinda get frustrated watching these things if they do not notice or discuss things that I would Smiley Happy

For example when they were discussing Dany not having evidence I just wanted someone to mention the dragon letting him ride it as that is some proof. I want to talk through the TV!! Smiley Very Happy

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You know Thom

What jumped out at me last night, when watching GoT, was how fragile the alliance is even though all their survival depends on it, and all their likes and dislikes mean nothing when faced with such power and overwhelming odds.

It makes me wonder, are we as human beings so petty that even when faced with life or death we let our pettiness obscure our ultimate goal of avoiding extinction?

I guess looking around at current events answers that question.

UK (Getting Serious) Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy 

Good point........ Art does indeed imitate Life!!!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@ if any of our fan favourites are killed on the Battle Field, will the Knight King not just bring them back as zombie versions to fight back against the good guys?????  How about this one....... newly delighted and knighted Brienne is killed in Battle (being knighted was her happy ending, so off she pops in the next episode), she is then brought back as zombie Brienne, where she then fights back and ends up fighting Jamie...... who then has to kill her?????

@Anonymous User  Now STOP IT right there mate, we’re having NONE of that sort of talk in this thread, I don’t want any luminous blue eyed Briennes, Aryas, Theons or anybody else (I’ll make an exception for Not-Bran-Bran but that’s the line drawn) ....

... having said that it’s a great idea, file it for the spin offs!

51714D2B-AE5D-4CBC-8AFE-FD2AB9A59319.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

@ if any of our fan favourites are killed on the Battle Field, will the Knight King not just bring them back as zombie versions to fight back against the good guys?????  How about this one....... newly delighted and knighted Brienne is killed in Battle (being knighted was her happy ending, so off she pops in the next episode), she is then brought back as zombie Brienne, where she then fights back and ends up fighting Jamie...... who then has to kill her?????

@Anonymous User  Now STOP IT right there mate, we’re having NONE of that sort of talk in this thread, I don’t want any luminous blue eyed Briennes, Aryas, Theons or anybody else (I’ll make an exception for Not-Bran-Bran but that’s the line drawn) ....

@Andy 

I'm not too sure what use a demonic blue-eyed Bran would be to the Knight King........ it's not like he's got an electric wheelchair....... he'll just sit and stare at you in a slightly weirder fashion that he already does!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I'm not too sure what use a demonic blue-eyed Bran would be to the Knight King........ it's not like he's got an electric wheelchair....... he'll just sit and stare at you in a slightly weirder fashion that he already does!!!!

@Anonymous User 

23425D81-AE6C-4F6E-A8BB-4BA7C9389AA6.jpeg

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

Ok not taking this as real life and stuff but......dead people don't get up and walk so once 'Bran' is re animated he could run about I reckon Smiley Embarassed

Oh god I take this waaaay too seriously Smiley Very Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi 

OOOOOHHHH OOOOHHHHH OOOOOHHHHHH *jumps up and down in excitement*

Well, I think Thom may have just scored an outer bull with his Battle of Winterfell Night King recruiting the dead theory, right idea but wrong place ... have a read of this!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2019-04-23/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-3-crypt-plan-problem-night-king-dead-white-walker-jon-snow

Not only does it sound very plausible and utterly terrifying, it would also explain why Arya was running in panic through the crypts, and also means I should be able to cash in on my betting slip for the little girl left defending the crypt being the first to croak it.

It also means Samwell Tarly could well be the only thing standing between life and death for the defenceless residents of Winterfell, that’s probably the most terrifying prospect of all!!!!!!

Do we really have to wait a whole week?