cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Game of Thrones S8 fan chat *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS*

PLEASE NOTE ... This is a thread for discussion about the plot and characters in Game of Thrones S8 - this thread will contain SPOILERS for upcoming or recently aired episodes of S8 - don't read any further if you want to avoid! 

If you have any problems or issues with watching GoT on NOW TV please start a new topic to make sure it gets the right attention.

All welcome! Dracarys!

got.jpg

389 REPLIES 389
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User How come everyone else is dressed in furs and great big ruddy cloaks, and Varys is there with a wimpy scarf and an anorak? He’s not even got a beanie for his bald head. Has he got a ruddy big hot water bottle tucked into his thermal underpants or something? 

#QuestionOfTheDay

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Lindzi @Anonymous User How come everyone else is dressed in furs and great big ruddy cloaks, and Varys is there with a wimpy scarf and an anorak? He’s not even got a beanie for his bald head. Has he got a ruddy big hot water bottle tucked into his thermal underpants or something? 

#QuestionOfTheDay

@Andy @Lindzi 

Well, there's nothing else in those underpants!!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Oooh goody I didn’t miss the dragon ride - I’m expecting Alton Towers to open a dragon ride attraction based on this very scene in the Summer! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Oooh goody I didn’t miss the dragon ride - I’m expecting Alton Towers to open a dragon ride attraction based on this very scene in the Summer! 

@Andy @Lindzi 

Surely somewhere out in the worldwideweb there is a meme of the Jon and Daenerys dragon trip done to a soppy romantic theme tune........ seems ripe for parody..... and theme park ride!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Oooooo trailer for S2 Britannia! Now that was worth rewatching live! 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote

Surely somewhere out in the worldwideweb there is a meme of the Jon and Daenerys dragon trip done to a soppy romantic theme

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Of course there is!

https://youtu.be/Hmv6imCrmQY

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Well, what did we make of episode two????

Another scene setter of an episode...... lets get ALL the visitors in and come episode three we'll Battle!!!!

Tormund and his fireside tale of suckling milk from a Giants teet might give me more nightmares that the horrors still to come!!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

Loved it! Ready to be broken hearted next week 😞

So many great bits tormund especially, his giant story was indeed stuff of nightmares. 

Your prediction for theon's demise looks more likely as well. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi wrote:

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

Your prediction for theon's demise looks more likely as well. 

@Lindzi @Andy 

Yes, he's going to die saving Bran....... not the save I might have guessed, but that is how he'll go.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote: Yes, he's going to die saving Bran....... not the save I might have guessed, but that is how he'll go.

@Anonymous User Smiley Mad How many times does he have to tell you .... HE’S NOT BRAN HE’S .....

274439A7-255D-4AAC-BB1D-0CE1F4266DDB.png