cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Game of Thrones S8 fan chat *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS*

PLEASE NOTE ... This is a thread for discussion about the plot and characters in Game of Thrones S8 - this thread will contain SPOILERS for upcoming or recently aired episodes of S8 - don't read any further if you want to avoid! 

If you have any problems or issues with watching GoT on NOW TV please start a new topic to make sure it gets the right attention.

All welcome! Dracarys!

got.jpg

389 REPLIES 389
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   sorry that sounded like a rant!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Eyup @Lindzi ’s off again! 😄 Stay on topic, you can start a separate ’I hate PIN numbers’ thread for that! 😄

Oooh, thanks for the pic, yes that’s definitely the same, along with a few other squiggles I can’t make out - I reckon Wossy will have a plausible theory for it all when he turns up on Thronecast! 

What about Theon making his way back to Winterfell as well? They’re gonna be that short of food that Sam better find a good hiding place! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

What about Theon making his way back to Winterfell as well? They’re gonna be that short of food that Sam better find a good hiding place! 

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yes...... won't be long until some of the background extras are picked off to feed the main troops.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Is anyone else rewatching the episode 'live' as we type this stuff??????

Thought I'd give it another go before Thronecast comes on.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Andy @Lindzi 

Is anyone else rewatching the episode 'live' as we type this stuff??????

Thought I'd give it another go before Thronecast comes on.

@Anonymous User 

Me 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Well I wasn’t,  but I’ve just finished a few jobs so I am now! Just in time to see that famous Euron charm at work! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Euron greyjoy - "finger in the bum?"

One of my most favourite lines.....didn't use that as a quote question on their gameshow did they? 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy wrote:

Eyup @Lindzi ’s off again! 😄 Stay on topic, you can start a separate ’I hate PIN numbers’ thread for that! 😄

Oooh, thanks for the pic, yes that’s definitely the same, along with a few other squiggles I can’t make out - I reckon Wossy will have a plausible theory for it all when he turns up on Thronecast! 

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Ha ha yes sorry about that! I caught myself though 🙂 just went to live channel and all good no pin requested. 

Ah theon got all brave, he's got a lot to make up for but I think he'll be a goner

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi wrote:

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Ah theon got all brave, he's got a lot to make up for but I think he'll be a goner

@Lindzi @Andy 

Theon will surely sacrifice himself to save a major character, his journey back to redemption will end in a heroic death............ or he'll be the last one standing and take the Iron Throne???

Cersei really really wanted those damn elephants.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Lindzi wrote:

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

@Lindzi @Andy 

Theon will surely sacrifice himself to save a major character, his journey back to redemption will end in a heroic death............ or he'll be the last one standing and take the Iron Throne???

Cersei really really wanted those damn elephants.

@Anonymous User  @Andy 

Oooh good shout! Yes the ultimate redemption.