cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Game of Thrones S8 fan chat *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS*

PLEASE NOTE ... This is a thread for discussion about the plot and characters in Game of Thrones S8 - this thread will contain SPOILERS for upcoming or recently aired episodes of S8 - don't read any further if you want to avoid! 

If you have any problems or issues with watching GoT on NOW TV please start a new topic to make sure it gets the right attention.

All welcome! Dracarys!

got.jpg

389 REPLIES 389
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User   @Karl-F 

Watched thronecast on monday and realised that jamie lannister hasn't seen bran since he pushed him off the tower. That'll be an interesting conversation.

That's all for now......:)

Lindzi
Elite 2

Watched thronecast on monday and realised that jamie lannister hasn't seen bran since he pushed him off the tower. That'll be an interesting conversation.

That's all for now.....6 sleeps to go 🙂

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lindzi wrote:

That's all for now.....6 sleeps to go 🙂

@Lindzi You're right, he hasn't seen Bran since then. But there's that piece of commentary over one of the trailers, and I've heard things like that piece of commentary from Bran is to Jamie Lannister. 😉 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am registered on Now TV and watched GOT episode 1 but I can't find where to get Thronecast Season 8.   I only seem to be able to find Season 5.  Is it on and where is it?

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

Hi

If you go into the 'catch up' tab Thronecast season 8 ep 1 is the first thumbnail on my device. If it's not there for you maybe search under the Sky Atlantic tab.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User watched it last night, they’ve redeemed themselves after the quiz, really enjoyed it! That trailer at the end, with Arya running for her life, omg! I hope she makes it to the end, and we see Ghost reappears!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy wrote:

@Lindzi @Anonymous User watched it last night, they’ve redeemed themselves after the quiz, really enjoyed it! That trailer at the end, with Arya running for her life, omg! I hope she makes it to the end, and we see Ghost reappears!

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

What is she running from?! I don't think that my heart can take this last season....they're going to kill some favourites aren't they. Excited and scared....signs of a great tv show though 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User got to be walkers right? I don’t think Arya would be scared by any living person ... Oh I know, that’s the beauty of the show, no-one is immune from the chopping block. My list of please-don’t-die characters includes Arya (quietly confident), Tyrion (I think he’s a goner), Dany, Samwell (evens at best, he can’t run very fast), Brienne and Nymeria (not Ghost, got the direwolves mixed up) who I’m hoping will be back for a cameo role!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy wrote:

@Lindzi @Anonymous User got to be walkers right? I don’t think Arya would be scared by any living person ... Oh I know, that’s the beauty of the show, no-one is immune from the chopping block. My list of please-don’t-die characters includes Arya (quietly confident), Tyrion (I think he’s a goner), Dany, Samwell (evens at best, he can’t run very fast), Brienne and Nymeria (not Ghost, got the direwolves mixed up) who I’m hoping will be back for a cameo role!

@Andy 

I agree with your list but I have soo many more such as Tormund (I thought that he died on the wall but I'm pretty sure that I saw him in a trailer?), Greyworm, any wolves/dragons...the list just goes on and on ha ha

I watched S1 Ep1 at the weekend and just kept going so I am on Ep3 I think, you're right they all look so young and Jamie's and Cersei's accents are pretty different!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi @Karl-F 

The whole of Season 1...... OH COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!

I was well chuffed with myself that I just completed the rewatch of season 7 and season 1 episode 1....... the bags under my eyes can't take it anymore, my rewatching is over!!!!!  Bran perving on some Lannister incest, that is my stopping point.  I will simply enjoy when others on this thread talk about season 8 and how some bits refer back to season 1..... I'll take your word on it!!!!!!!!!

I've still to catch-up on Mondays Thronecast thingy, so glad to hear it's a step-up from the Quiz!!!!

Recently read in a magazine that the last four episodes in season 8 might be a good 80mins long each!!!!  Each episode might be a mini-movie..... bring it on!!!!!!