cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Game of Thrones S8 fan chat *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS*

PLEASE NOTE ... This is a thread for discussion about the plot and characters in Game of Thrones S8 - this thread will contain SPOILERS for upcoming or recently aired episodes of S8 - don't read any further if you want to avoid! 

If you have any problems or issues with watching GoT on NOW TV please start a new topic to make sure it gets the right attention.

All welcome! Dracarys!

got.jpg

389 REPLIES 389
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Andy @Lindzi @Karl-F 

The whole of Season 1...... OH COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we’ve found @Anonymous User ‘s limit!!! Smiley Very Happy

E920F9C8-2603-4124-80DA-153EC038A7DC.gif

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Andy @Lindzi @Karl-F 

I'm two episodes down on my rewatching of season 7 and now I need to add season 1 episode 1 to that list......... I suppose sleeping is optional!!!!!!!!

Forgot just how good season 7 was, even forgot about Ed Sheeran and his Oscar winning Cameo!!!!

Apparently it's the whole of season 1 - So I apologise, just added a whole lot more to your watch list for the weekend. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F wroteApparently it's the whole of season 1 - So I apologise, just added a whole lot more to your watch list for the weekend. 

OMG what is @Karl-F @doing to us? I thought after my S7 rewatch I was ready! It was a bit of a shock watching S1E1 again and seeing how clean cut everyone was! Baby face Tyrion looked about as old as baby face Bran!

Now I’ve got to get through the rest of the season as well? Why is NOW TV not working on direct brain transfer technology?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm so excited for GoT season 8. I planned to restart my Now TV subscription especially for it but then I won a 3 month pass from McDonalds. Perfect!

I hope they have the episodes up on Now TV to watch soon after the episodes air in the early hours of Monday mornings, I'll be refreshing like crazy. I don't want to watch it live 'cause ads.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

Wow how lucky was that!

I'm sure I read on the forum that it'll be on catch up soon after 3am 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Great timing! There's a post from the NOW TV team with details here

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment-Kids-Shows/Game-of-Thrones-on-NOW-TV/td-p/494667

Feel free to come back and tell us what you think of the new season - I'm just hoping all my favourites make it to the end alive, although I'll breathe a sigh of relief if half of them do!! 

Valar morghulis!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User  @Karl-F 

Watched the episode at 6am....bursting to discuss!! Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi @Andy @Karl-F 

Mondays are not too bad for me having time to watch the catch-up episode early..... hence, I've watched it too........ rather good to say the least with some added moments of comedy!!!!!

Probably shouldn't say much more for now??????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

No spoilers from me....I hate a spoiler Smiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Ahhhhh you little scamps!!! There is no way I would be able to operate today on 4 hours sleep so staying up for the simulcast was out of the question, and getting up early to watch this morning is also out as I’m never at my best first thing, so it has to be an early evening viewing tonight! I’m not messing around sorting out the washing up first or anything tho, you can be sure of that! I’ve also done a particularly good job of sticking my fingers in my ears, humming the National Anthem and staying off Twitter, but don’t let that stop you discussing the ep - despite loving a good spoiler, I’m determined to resist all temptation this time! Catch you later! 

PS bet it’s a good one right? Is it a solid 8?