cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

For Life - second season coming?

Really liked the first season of For Life. I've read that a second season has already been broadcast in the US. (Although it got cancelled after that 😪)

Does anyone know if the second season is coming to NOW?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @gavs82008 

there is no planned date for S2 For Life at present, I can put in for wish list to related team, but can't promise it will come.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

So the show is distributed by both ABC and Sony. The latter Sky does have a deal with. 

It is very possible that it could end up on Disney+ due to the ABC part, or indeed on Sky thanks to the Sony deal.

@Izzie-T  do you know if this show for season 2 is coming to Sky/NOW?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @gavs82008 

there is no planned date for S2 For Life at present, I can put in for wish list to related team, but can't promise it will come.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks! Here's hoping 🤞

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Use the Geektown Never Miss service, where if you sign up you will get an email notification when Season 2 airs on any of the UK services.

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/for-life/