cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

FOX Channels and Subtitles

Does anyone know if any series on the FOX Channel are subtitled?

I wanted to watch Bull, but no subtitles. Next week LA's Finest returns and I really am hoping it's subtitled, but I have checked all current FOX channel shows and non are subtitled, but the shows are subtitled on SKY Fox channel. Surely, if they are subtitled there it should be a simple transfer over at the same time. 

Does anyone know the answer to this?

5 REPLIES 5
JayceyF
Scholar

I think it’s terrible that nobody has bothered to reply to you!  But I have the same question?  (Specifically The Walking Dead, which I’m currently binge-watching - those Southern accents are really hard to understand!)  But I’ve never seen a single Fox show on Now that offers sub-titles, unfortunately.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JayceyF @Anonymous User 

Welcome to the forum. And that’s what this place is a customer forum, the majority of the time Now TV staff don’t monitor it. 

As for FOX channel, this is owned by Disney and we know that Disney’a focus is purely Disney+. So don’t be surprised if the channel and service on the channel don’t improve. My guess is that over time it’ll close much like the other Disney channels recently.

If you would rather get in touch directly with Now TV staff use live chat. Just make sure to click “chat online” within the green box 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
JayceyF
Scholar

Thanks - I'll just keep turning up the volume then! 😉

Martin_14
Expert

I thought subtitles were mandatory?

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Martin_14 not all content and from what I understand, it depends on when the channels started broadcasting, their audience figures and potential costs. The updated legislation is available to download from the below link.

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/tv-radio-and-on-demand/broadcast-codes/tv-access-services