cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

FBI shows not available

Anyone know why I suddenly can’t access the latest episodes of FBI, FBI International, New Amsterdam and The Good Doctor? It’s pretty much the next episodes of all I watch and now. Just think it’s odd that only these episodes of these specific shows are greyed out? Get an error message when I try to play them. Is it same for everyone? 

6 REPLIES 6
superglo2012
Scholar 3

You will not get a response from Now you have to email them this website is a complete waste of time as you do not an answer back

RoyB
Legend

@superglo2012  @gavs82008

Could you moderate that to ‘almost a complete waste of time’ please?

I’ve just had a scrote round, and I can see what the issue is. In the old days, or possibly even now - though if I can’t find it, nobody new here ever will - there was a description of the Community, and who posts in it, and it explained that we were all largely customers like yourself, and knowledgeable about Now generally, but quite unable to help with billing issues and broadband failures, as we are not Now staffers and don’t have access to that information.

But those are exactly the two things that the majority of new posters here are looking for 😢

So a more or less total mismatch between expectation and reality; and all we can do in those cases is signpost you to the relevant Now resources.

Which we do, endlessly, and almost tirelessly.

So everybody gets frustrated; you, because you don’t get the answer you came for here, and us, because we can’t give them.

The whole Community thing wants a revamp, so that anybody arriving here with one of those sort of issues has their expectations properly set, and is seamlessly diverted to the appropriate resource without even having to post.

Then the Community will still get the stuff it can deal with, with most of the stuff it can’t deal with filtered out upstream, to the greater benefit of all concerned,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

In the spirit of community response, can you play the latest episodes of those shows Roy or is it just me? Thanks for your help! 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You only have to look at the list of posts in the Community to know it’s not just you. Any one titled, or referencing, OVP0009.

They better fix this before Monday when the next new episode I’m going to watch drops, White Lotus, or I’m going to be very cross….,,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yes, it’s the same for everyone. Most or all new episodes of anything won’t play.

We are all waiting to see what Now, who must be aware of this by now, are going to do to fix this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much for getting back to me Roy. Hopefully they fix it soon.