cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

FBI Season 2 disappeared

I was watching season 2 of FBI upto ep 4 and went to select the next episode and I had an error returned, I rebooted by tv and logged back in and now all of season 2 is gone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
This is purely down to content rights and what Sky/Now TV are able to get with CBS shows.

Shows can come and go at the “drop of the hat” and again this is all down to rights.

@Izzie-T  do you know when season 2 will return for @Anonymous User ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
This is purely down to content rights and what Sky/Now TV are able to get with CBS shows.

Shows can come and go at the “drop of the hat” and again this is all down to rights.

@Izzie-T  do you know when season 2 will return for @Anonymous User ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for getting back so quick, yeah literally just watching it then gone 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It could be a random glitch and should still be on Now TV, but I’m fully up to date so couldn’t tell if the season had an expiry date. 
That being said season 1 doesn’t have an expiry date. 

The user I tagged in my reply is a member of Now TV staff who deals with the content side. So hopefully can get some confirmation.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

The system do not currently have any return date for FBI S2, will put in the wish list for you.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Izzie-T  @Anonymous User  @gavs82008 

Hi Izzie 

I must admit that I really like FBI and I was sorry that there were only 19 episodes in season 2, I suppose that was down to Covid 19.

My main concern is when is FBI Season 3 going to be on Now TV?  While I'm here I'd like to ask about the new seasons of SWAT and 9-1-1 as well.  And before I forget, I'd also would like to know about Chicago PD, another favourite of mine.

I'm guessing there's nothing doing this side of the new year but I'd like to know how much into the new year before the new seasons are shown.

As for the Superhero shows, my passionate favourites, I won't ask (yet).

UK Bob 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @ukbobboy 

anytime. 

The below is the only available data in system of plan, however this can be changed and edited anytime for business decision needs.

Series Title Series # Available till at present
9-1-1 3 30/04/2021
9-1-1: Lone Star 1 30/06/2021
FBI 1 31/07/2023
FBI: Most Wanted 1 31/08/2024
S.W.A.T 1 27/03/2022
S.W.A.T 2 22/06/2023
S.W.A.T 3 27/03/2024
Chicago PD 1 31/12/2020
Chicago PD 2 31/12/2020
Chicago PD 3 31/12/2020
Chicago PD 4 31/12/2020
Chicago PD 5 31/12/2020
Chicago PD 6 31/12/2020
Chicago PD 7 31/12/2022
Chicago Fire 7 08/02/2021
Chicago Fire 8 12/03/2022
Chicago Med 5 31/12/2022

If it is not there, I do not have any information.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy @Izzie-T @Anonymous User @gavs82008 It’s a shame re. Chicago PD. Currently on season three eps. 3, so don’t think I’ll manage to get through them all. No chance of an extension? Same with C Fire. 😥

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Absolutely it’s more frustrating with the Chicago shows as Skys parent company Comcast owns NBC which own the rights to the shows. My hope is over time Sky focus completely on NBC and Comcast shows. 

If you have a VPN you can always get Peacock TV the Comcast streamer in the US will have all seasons of all shows from the 2nd January.

Something which I’ll be taking advantage of with my VPN and Android TV!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That’s great, thanks for the heads up, I’ll take a look. Cheers and HNY!