cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episode missing

Hi, episode 7 of celebrity bumps aired on tue 14th however when i go to watch it there is inly 6 episode available.... anyone know how i can fix this??

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T 

are you able to investigate for @Anonymous User  having checked Sky Go the episode is available on demand for Sky TV.

D910635B-9494-41E8-8F85-E0F3C98EB330.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 

I am sorry I am a little confused here. 

Is this a NOW or Sky Q issue, please? I can only assist NOW matters. 

On platform there is only 1 content close the provided name: CELEBRITY BUMPS: FAMOUS & PREGNANT.

However, I can see this is also missing in NOW. I will check it out and update you all.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T 

The issue is with NOW and that the episode is missing on NOW, I was just showing you that the episode is on Sky TV via my Sky Go app. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 

Thank you for the reply. I can confirm we are working with provider to fix an error data issue at present. 

Sorry for the wait, will keep you all updated as much as I can.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, there still seems to be an episode missing of Celebrity Bumps Famous and Pregnant. Episode 7 still has not appeared and when I went onto my NOW app episode 8 was being advertised... 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User episode 7 has been added but it's above episode 1 due to a different naming format (see images below when logged into the community).

Screenshot_20210418-125607.jpg

Screenshot_20210418-125827.jpg

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Saint1976  & all,

thank you for the message.

Will have to wait for further update with provider about the different numbering data.

Thank you.