cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment offer

Hi, Anyone had an email offering 2 month entertainment package for £1? It seems genuine and when I click the link it takes me to the website. Not sure if a scam - can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got am email from NowTv offering 1.00 a month for 2 months entertainment pack, I was already a Now Tv customer and on the movie package at 6.99 monthly.  I accepted the entertainment package for 2 months and I now my movies are not working.  I tried to ring Now Tv today and a recorded message tells me to go to on line help.  But there is nothing on this so I have no idea who to go to for help?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
What do you mean your movies aren’t working? 

What device are you using to view NOW content? 

The phone line is only for broadband customers, if you do get through for TV they will point you in the direction of live chat.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have accepted offer for Entertainment for £1 per month for 2 months. I tried to play Mare of Easttown but it says Sorry there was an error in the player, unable to load video. I have a now Stick. Can anyone advise please?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you tried to unplug your router for a few minutes? 
Is the stick up to date? 
How is the stick powered, via USB at wall socket or via TV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi
Thanks for your response.
I bought the Now stick just before last Christmas. It plugs into the back of the tv and the power comes from the electric socket.
Hope this is useful

Ceri8
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

How often do you unplug the power for the stick? 
It’s more reliable when you can allow it to power down regularly.

Personally when I use my stick (which isn’t often) I tend to plug the USB power into the USB port of the TV, so when the TV was off the stick was off too. 

Perhaps unplug both the stick and your router for a few minutes to see if it “refreshes” the connection.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi
Thanks for this. I’ve unplugged the stick from the tv and the power. I will re connect in the morning and try again. I will let you know how I get on.

Ceri8