cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment Pass Expensive

I don't think I'm the only one that is finding this pass a bit expensive I cancelled as couldn't afford it but this time didn't offer me any offers. Does anyone have them sent via e-mail anymore or are they just being tight..we all having to count the pennies

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

From what i have heard, NowTV are slowly moving away from email offers and are adding specific offers at the top of the My Passes screen under people's online NowTV account.

If there is no exclusive offers there, you may have to drop the entertainment pass for a little while, then the NowTV systems may or may not add an Entertainment offer available to purchase in the red exclusive offers section.

Or alternatively pop over to NowTV live chat to see if you can negotiate an entertainment deal to stay with them longer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
thanks for the info the offers at the min at the top is just for sport for me...I did try the live chat but didn't seem to work. Just hope I do get sent an offer as less is better than losing a loyal customer but had no choice but to cancel pass before charged again.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if the green chat button on this link page below opens for you.

If no joy, then try a different internet browser when clicking on the chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

From what i have heard, NowTV are slowly moving away from email offers...

I get as any email offers as I ever did.  
24 Sep free cinema,

28 Sep £1/month mobile sports pass

7 Oct Entertainment £6.99/month

23 Oct £20/month sports pass

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

offers at the min at the top is just for sport for me

You only get those offers if you don’t have an active pass. I checked with a dead account and it is only sport right now, but they do appear for cinema, entertainment and boost.

Cancel the pass and you should get a retention offer.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @SweetBlitz 

I was told that NowTV are slowly moving away from the email offers and will be adding deals in the exclusive offers red box towards the top of the My Passes online account page.

Though the NowTV email offers will not disappear over night and take time during the transition process.

I might be wrong and maybe was given some inaccurate information.

I suppose time will tell if the email offers start drying up.