cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Discovery uk

Hi does anyone know if levison wood Arabia will be shown it starts on discovery uk this week.. I have talk talk so don’t have that Chanel many thanks
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Arabia With Levison Wood starts on Discovery on Thursday 27th June at 9pm, so with your Entertainment Pass you would be able to watch it 'live' at that time........ or it should be available as catch-up at some point soon after.

I was a fan myself of the shows he did with Channel 4, so looking forward to watching this one as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for the reply how long after does it come on catch up? I loved the Nile and when he did the Himalayas so good
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

I'm not really sure exactly how soon after the episode goes out 'live' when it will become available...... the answer to that question seems to be different across all the different shows and channels available, it seems to depend on the Rights that Now TV arrange as to how soon a catch-up episode appears.

In general, most new shows appear as catch-up just a few minutes after their 'live' showing, but with some shows/channels it might be an hour after or maybe even a couple of hours........ now, I don't watch that much from Discovery, but I do notice that their stuff can take a couple of hours to be catch-up. 

Hence, my guess would be that these Arabia With Levison Wood shows will be 'live' from 9pm to 10pm, with the catch-up maybe coming at 11pm or even midnight......hence, if you miss it 'live' on Thursday night (and you're not in to late night viewing) catch it from the Friday!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Just a quick update for you, I've just noticed on Now TV that episode one of Arabia With Levison Wood is actually available to watch now...... even though it doesn't go out on 'live' TV until Thursday night???

I also have BT TV which also includes Discovery and episode one is available on catch-up there too????

Seems like Discovery have allowed platforms to show episode one a bit earlier than expected, so check out your Now TV and you might be able to watch episode one sooner than you were expecting.  I'd imagine going forward this will only happen with episode one and future episodes will only be available at their expected time?????

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That’s fantastic