cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Discovery of Whitches

Its now past 9am the day after the discovery of whitches Ep.3 should have been available. Very disappointing. No response or update from NowTV, what's going on........

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was really dissappointed last night at 11 when it wasn't there when I settled down to watch it, not even a hint it was coming - strange sort of catch-up. Can't believe it's not there today either. What am I paying for . . .

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know! I really enjoyed the first two episodes and was on tenterhooks to watch it last night while my husband watched the golf and it never appeared. Most annoying.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi all if you go along the thread i have attached the youtube link for the show. its the only way to watch it and the full.episode is up

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just been told by an adviser thet they dont have the broadcasting rights to the 3rd episode yet. How on earth can they hype a show so much and not own the right to broadcast it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Honestly how can you frontline SELL a program you don't even have the rights to broadcast. So annoyed I missed it live now - but then again did it even air on the TV Guide?

Just tried to watch Truth About Harry Quebert episode 4 and there's a problem with that now on the box. The irony for a company called NOW TV