cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CornishChris
Occasional Poster

Discovery of Whitches

Its now past 9am the day after the discovery of whitches Ep.3 should have been available. Very disappointing. No response or update from NowTV, what's going on........

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ALB77
Mentor

Re: Discovery of Whitches

Was really dissappointed last night at 11 when it wasn't there when I settled down to watch it, not even a hint it was coming - strange sort of catch-up. Can't believe it's not there today either. What am I paying for . . .

13 Replies
ThatAmyAB
Mentor

I’m waiting for this too. I was really looking forward to watching it this morning. 

ALB77
Mentor

Was really dissappointed last night at 11 when it wasn't there when I settled down to watch it, not even a hint it was coming - strange sort of catch-up. Can't believe it's not there today either. What am I paying for . . .

CornishChris
Occasional Poster

I've been onto the live chat. I was told that they have been experiancing "restrictions" and we will be emailed once it's available to view....not good enough really 

0 Thanks
lovebuguk
Scholar

Discovery of Whitches esp 3 were is it !!.

CornishChris
Occasional Poster

Live chat said they are hoping it will be available ASAP!(translation.. They have no idea when it will be available!) They said they will email customers once it's uploaded to there site. I hope it available for tonight......

0 Thanks
Merryberry77
Advocate

I am also waiting for episode 3 of Discovery of Witches. Very dissapointed in Now tv service and only joined to watch this series.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Charl2

Does anyone know yet when this will be on!! Again the only reason Iv kept Now tv is for this show!! Not impressed!! 

0 Thanks
Gibsterlou
Advocate

I know! I really enjoyed the first two episodes and was on tenterhooks to watch it last night while my husband watched the golf and it never appeared. Most annoying.

0 Thanks
samia123
Mentor

hi all if you go along the thread i have attached the youtube link for the show. its the only way to watch it and the full.episode is up

0 Thanks