cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Discovery of Whitches

Its now past 9am the day after the discovery of whitches Ep.3 should have been available. Very disappointing. No response or update from NowTV, what's going on........

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was really dissappointed last night at 11 when it wasn't there when I settled down to watch it, not even a hint it was coming - strange sort of catch-up. Can't believe it's not there today either. What am I paying for . . .

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m waiting for this too. I was really looking forward to watching it this morning. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was really dissappointed last night at 11 when it wasn't there when I settled down to watch it, not even a hint it was coming - strange sort of catch-up. Can't believe it's not there today either. What am I paying for . . .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been onto the live chat. I was told that they have been experiancing "restrictions" and we will be emailed once it's available to view....not good enough really 

lovebuguk
Scholar

Discovery of Whitches esp 3 were is it !!.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat said they are hoping it will be available ASAP!(translation.. They have no idea when it will be available!) They said they will email customers once it's uploaded to there site. I hope it available for tonight......

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know yet when this will be on!! Again the only reason Iv kept Now tv is for this show!! Not impressed!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi if you follow the thread i have attched the youtube link for the episode

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes me too. Where is it ?!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also waiting for episode 3 of Discovery of Witches. Very dissapointed in Now tv service and only joined to watch this series.