cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Discovery Channel

How do I get my lost code for a 7 day free trial for the discovery channel?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you haven't taken up the free 7 day entertainment trial on your account before or used an entertainment pass before.

Then under My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here, it should show start a free 7 day entertainment trial where the Discovery channel is part of the NowTV Entertainment pass package.

If the free 7 day entertainment trial is showing on your account, then make sure you cancel it fully two or three days before the trial finishes where you will still get the full duration of the trial to avoid the entertainment pass automatically auto renewing each month until you cancel.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you haven't taken up the free 7 day entertainment trial on your account before or used an entertainment pass before.

Then under My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here, it should show start a free 7 day entertainment trial where the Discovery channel is part of the NowTV Entertainment pass package.

If the free 7 day entertainment trial is showing on your account, then make sure you cancel it fully two or three days before the trial finishes where you will still get the full duration of the trial to avoid the entertainment pass automatically auto renewing each month until you cancel.