cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Criminal minds (s15 E1

Hi I see on the tv that Criminal minds (S15 E1) starts tonight on sky witness ( I don’t subscribe to it on my tv) so why is it not on now tv? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

As you say that new season starts tonight and I'm sure you will get it on Now TV, if you have Entertainment voucher then watch live at 9pm on Sky Witness or it will be on catch-up soon after.

As Now TV currently has no older season boxsets there is no Criminal Minds listing to be found on their system at this moment, but when that episode one catch-up becomes available tonight it will then appear and you should find it....... I'd guess catch-up episode will appear after 9pm or after 10pm?????

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

As you say that new season starts tonight and I'm sure you will get it on Now TV, if you have Entertainment voucher then watch live at 9pm on Sky Witness or it will be on catch-up soon after.

As Now TV currently has no older season boxsets there is no Criminal Minds listing to be found on their system at this moment, but when that episode one catch-up becomes available tonight it will then appear and you should find it....... I'd guess catch-up episode will appear after 9pm or after 10pm?????

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, yer I have a entertainment pass so hopefully it will be on there I’ve been looking forward to seeing the that season for a year now. Thanks