cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Criminal minds??? Please come back

Season 15 is well underway but there is no sign of any criminal minds on now tv anywhere 😞 

Do we have a date for when why will be added back on? 🙂 @Anonymous User 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

17 REPLIES 17
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps 

As much as the announcement is good news for the new season. Shall we assume the boxset will be making an appearance via Sky Witness? 

This in the past was part of the ABC studios deal, but with Disney pulling that I am slightly concerned we wont get any these boxsets anytime soon.

We caught up to season 13, so effectively a season behind. Normally the boxsets get launched not long before the new season for those wanting to binge watch it. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @gavs82008 

My reply was only referring to Season 15 😡.

I missed the bit on the first initial post about previous seasons 😠.

Perhaps @Jason-C of the NowTV Team can advise if they will be having the previous seasons back on boxsets ?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps 

Sorry you didn't miss anything about the previous seasons, it was just my curiosity that brought out the question and ended up asking out loud. 

Indeed the original post was only referring to the latest season. 

Apologies for offending or upsetting you. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @gavs82008 

Nothing in your post offended me, why would it ?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps 

It was my misinterpretation of the post, I saw the 😠 faces and assumed I said something wrong. 

Clearly not enough caffeine in my day so far haha. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @gavs82008 

The red 😠 posted on my part was that i missed / and then couldn't offer a full answer to the initial question on the thread or offer any further help which needs the input of a NowTV Staff Member in my second posted reply.

Let's hope that we get an official response from NowTV about older seasons of this TV show ?

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @gavs82008 @Anonymous User @schnapps 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Alas, no news yet on whether the earlier Box Sets are returning. 😞 If and when this happens, you'll probably see us advertising it in all the usual places!

Thanks,

Jason

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jason-C @schnapps 

Thanks guys, it is a bit of a strange one in terms of the box-sets which is with ABC and of course now owned by Disney. 

One thing we had come accustomed to that we would get the previous seasons. Much like Greys Anatomy, where the box-sets are nowhere to be seen and much like the new season (albeit a series I don't watch).

It makes you think what Disney's plan is with this type of content, where I assume in the States its on Hulu. Which we don't have and don't see having anytime soon.