14 REPLIES 14
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Seriously?? 😂

I bet that was more of an experience than the trip itself! 😂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @caseyb1993  @RoyB 

Robert

Do you, by any chance, now glow in the dark?  😃 😃 😃 😃

Glow In The Dark Man.gif

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy @Anonymous User @caseyb1993 @RoyB 

I read about this Chernobyl show before it started and never really gave it a second thought about watching it, now it turns out to be the best thing since sliced bread ( I believe sliced bread got 9.6 on IMDb)....... I'm starting to feel a bit of FOMO and might now have to give this show a watch before it gets removed in early July!!!!!

Amazing how some shows where you know how it ends actually turn out to be some of the best shows......... imagine, if GoT was based on real events, no one would have minded the ending.  

RoyB
Legend

She brought her Geiger counter, I brought my Geiger counter, and together we really clicked!

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

Not an experience I'd ever wish to repeat. Definitely a trip to remember 😆

@ukbobboy 

I used to have the 'Ready Brek glow' going to school back in the day if that counts 😎

To be honest I don't think we fully appreciated how bad it must have been until we saw Kiev which at the time was a dull and dreary place and definitely bearing some scars from 1986, and that was a fair distance from the Chernobyl plant.

I'm loving the memory flashbacks (even the prison memories) from a drama which I have to say I've been transfixed by.