cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chicago fire season 10

Hi, 

im from the UK and just wondering if anyone has any idea when season 10 will be coming to now tv?

8 REPLIES 8
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

That's a great question, one thing I do know is that it won't be anywhere near the US date. Since Sky are simply awful for adding NBC shows in decent time. 

If I remember correctly we had to wait till January/February for the last 4 seasons. So I would genuinely be shocked if its any sooner than that. 

Keep an eye on Geektown, as Sky won't make any announcements. 

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/chicago-fire/

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @gavs82008 Season 10 has been and gone (Jan - May this year). 

@ContentTeam would you know if it's coming back to Now?

If you can't wait, it's available on Amazon Prime video or Google TV - £16.99 for the whole season.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Saint1976 

What a plumb, I read that number completely wrong thinking it was the next season aka 11 🤣

Thanks for jumping in and sorting it for me!

@Anonymous User sorry for any confusion, the heat has clearly got the best of me haha.

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Saint1976 @Anonymous User @gavs82008 

thank you for you message. This content recently expired on our platform and we don't have a future date for it, we will put it on the wishlist

Thank you

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you

helpme33
Mentor

I was just about to ask the same question !Why is season 9 on there if there is a more recent Series 10?  That's the only one that I can view which I have now see all episodes?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@helpme33 

According to Sky they say that season 10 of Chicago Fire will be coming back sometime in November.

helpme33
Mentor

Oh thank you. So desperate to watch it, had to purchase one episode on Amazon but can't afford them all.  😂🤣 - hopefully, it will return soon on NOW. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Saint1976 (and @ContentTeam )

My gut feeling is that all previous seasons of the Chicago Shows will end up on the Peacock section. However they are probably waiting for both Med and Fire to leave Netflix, Med is due to leave on the 1st September according to this article. 

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/leaving-soon/chicago-med-seasons-1-5-leaving-netflix-in-july-2022/

When will Chicago Med leave Netflix internationally?
This removal date doesn’t apply to all regions as we stated above. With that said, the show will likely expire in more regions unless Netflix is unable to renew the show in select regions. For Netflix in the United Kingdom, we’re told its license is currently due to expire on September 1st, 2022. That removal date will likely apply to all the other Netflix regions too.