cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chicago PD

will season 8 be airing on now tv and if it does when please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

According to the Geektown website which is pretty accurate source of information, Chicago PD Season 8 will air on Sky Witness early 2021 (unfortunately there is no exact month or date yet given).

Maybe @Izzie-T of the NowTV Content Team may have more information to disclose with regards to the exact premier UK date ?

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

According to the Geektown website which is pretty accurate source of information, Chicago PD Season 8 will air on Sky Witness early 2021 (unfortunately there is no exact month or date yet given).

Maybe @Izzie-T of the NowTV Content Team may have more information to disclose with regards to the exact premier UK date ?

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @schnapps 

The system has not got any information about the Season 8 yet. 

Will keep an eye and update you.

Thank you.
*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Geektown website has now provisionally added a date of when Chicago PD, Chicago Fire & Chicago Med will be available on Sky Witness.

The provisional date is the 12th of February 2021, where each episode will be aired weekly and once aired live the episode will then be added to the catch up service.

Just be aware this is a provisional date subject to no change to the Sky TV schedule.

At least you know the latest season is coming to Sky / NowTV 😀.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just seen an advert on the live Sky channel stream and its been confirmed that the latest season of Chicago PD, Fire & Med will start from the 12th of February 2021 on Sky Witness.

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps  @Anonymous User  @Izzie-T 

Hey Guys

Looking forward to those Chicago shows.

UK Bob

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All, 

As said by @schnapps there is a schedule date of 12th Feb, but I still have not seen the data arrive yet.

will update you if there is any changes.

Thank you for all your message. 

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s already showing in America, I believe it’s in on episode 3, so why hasn’t nowtv got it?

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Naw Kris

Chicago PD is up to season 8 in the US, and for us that new season should start on Sky/Now TV in February.

UK Bob

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As mentioned a few posts up by @schnapps  Chicago PD is due to start on Sky February 12th.

Even though both Sky and NBC are owned by Comcast, unfortunately Sky don’t pick up the NBC shows and air them the same date as the US. 
My hope is that over time Comcast will push this for Sky. Because let’s face it, piracy is still huge and delaying shows regardless of the excuse just pushes and keeps people pirating content. Or using a VPN to watch them legally by other means.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help