cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chicago Fire Season 10

I’ve seen Chicago Fire (10) is set for release this month in USA. 
any ideas as to when it’ll air in the UK or on NOW?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Martin_14
Expert

Sky Witness in January presumably, I can see On Demand content from NBCU becoming Peacock branded

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It's anyone's guess.

As Peacock is due to launch in the UK as part of NOW entertainment memberships for free it is very likely that it will be "added" as part of the launch. Which is still to be confirmed as all that has been announced is later this year. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Martin_14
Expert

Sky Witness in January presumably, I can see On Demand content from NBCU becoming Peacock branded

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Martin_14 

Do you happen to have a source, is it from viewer relations?

If it is January then that’s disappointing considering Peacock launching in the coming months and Peacock has all the Chicago shows and other NBC content. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much. I’m a bit disappointed that it’s taking so long but hopefully it’ll be added soon. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You and me both, we are working our way through older seasons on Peacock US. Just waiting patiently for another update for the U.K. launch of Peacock. 

Fingers crossed it’s soon because later in the year is arriving next month if not now.

Martin_14
Expert

All 3 are on Sky Witness from 14th of January.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Martin_14 

Just hope that we will get all the previous seasons that aren’t on NOW. My guess is they will be added as Peacock content.