cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Catch up

Thinking about getting now tv broadband. Are the sky one shows available on catch up straight away? Can anyone explains how that works?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Once the TV episode has aired live and exclusive on Sky One, it normally takes a couple of hours before the episode is added to catchup.

NowTV mentions in one of their help articles that they attempt to get the TV programme added within 24 hrs.

Some of the more popular TV shows are added immediately after the episode airs live.

The length of the episode remains on catchup varies, where i would say 30 days is the normal average.

BTW - You don't have to sign up to NowTV Broadband to use the NowTV service, you just need an internet connection with any ISP of more than 2.5mbps and a suitable NowTV Pass and if you are looking at Sky One you will need an Entertainment pass.

If you do switch to NowTV Broadband, just bear in mind that they supply you with a NowTV Hub Router included in the package and you need to provide your own playback devices (see link below on ways to watch NowTV).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Once the TV episode has aired live and exclusive on Sky One, it normally takes a couple of hours before the episode is added to catchup.

NowTV mentions in one of their help articles that they attempt to get the TV programme added within 24 hrs.

Some of the more popular TV shows are added immediately after the episode airs live.

The length of the episode remains on catchup varies, where i would say 30 days is the normal average.

BTW - You don't have to sign up to NowTV Broadband to use the NowTV service, you just need an internet connection with any ISP of more than 2.5mbps and a suitable NowTV Pass and if you are looking at Sky One you will need an Entertainment pass.

If you do switch to NowTV Broadband, just bear in mind that they supply you with a NowTV Hub Router included in the package and you need to provide your own playback devices (see link below on ways to watch NowTV).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv