cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling a pass

Hey guys. Long post.

Now tv app/website wont let me cancel my pass. It keeps glitching and going back to welcome page when I click the payment details/manage passes link. I've tried on multiple devices. Other people's devices/they tried as well. Nothing. Same glitch. 

So i tried to phone and  was taken through the automated messages laberynth which led to no human. Nothing was working there so I went to the online chat and was told I had to take a video of the problem and email it to them. That took about an hour on a Sunday night because I had to keep compressing the video down as took more than 5 seconds to show the problem. Finally I sent one and was told ok leave it to us to investigate. Heard nothing back.

Then started getting emails saying to pay them 15 pounds. I emailed back explaining it isn't my fault and that I've tried cancelling for months. No email response. Then gets another email saying call this number so you can pay the bill! ....*deep breathe and roll of the eyes* So I rang them and explained...the guy on the phone said why did they email you this number? This is for broadband problems...and he mentioned other people have been calling with the same issue. Lol so back to live chat..I'm told to wait while she checks details. 5+ minutes go by so my live chat times out and says i was locked out because she took too long . So my question is HOW DO I MAKE NOW TV LEAVE ME ALONE FOREVER SO I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEIR STUPIDITY? So bored/annoyed dealing with this pathetic issue that is their fault .

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 1 now tv stick for my 2 year old 

I am being charged ridiculous amounts of money

this needs to stop 

its legalised crime

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

This link will give you options to complain.

You must bare in mind TV passes have absolutely no phone number at all, so all you can do is, live chat or filling a form or even sending a letter.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

Or email customerservices @ nowtv.com (without the spaces) which is not mentioned in that link, for some reason.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.