cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel

Hi , I was just wondering how I cancel 2 I forgot my passes as it won’t give me the option 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry I meant 2 of my passes 🙈

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry I meant 2 of my passes 🙈

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and if there is no cancel button and it says something like buy pass then this would suggest to me that the account you checked with no cancel option is in active and you may have more than one nowtv account.

Another giveway if this account is in active, would be by going to My Account > Bills & Payments and if there is no recent payments then you may have created further nowtv accounts in the past.

I would check all your email addresses for any nowtv correspondence and go into all your nowtv devices and double check the email or username you used to sign into the nowtv App on them which may give you a clue of additional accounts used.

If you have only ever used one nowtv account or struggling to find any additional account email addresses that you may have possibly used, then jump over to live chat or drop them a message from the link below for further assistance & help.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It doesn’t even give me the option for bills or payement 🙈😩

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When going to Bills & Payments maybe try a different internet browser with your ad blocker switched off.

You may be better off contacting live chat for further help in cancelling your passes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, i need to cancel my entertainment & kids pass please.