cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel the boost I have been trying to cancel the boost it was done on an old email address oterence

I have been trying to cancel the boost which was set up last Thursday with an old email address [email removed] which has not been in use for nearly 2 years. I have tried to do it on here and yahoo.com but no look can someone let theses know I do not won't this. And I do not won't to pay for something I don't won't. Con someone help me

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I’m not clear whether the old email address ties up with an old account, or what.

Nor whether you set this up, or someone else did.

But you can (and usually have to) cancel the Boost for yourself by logging on to the account via Now in a browser, on a phone tablet or computer, and cancelling it there.

But you will still end up paying for a month of it.

If you should have set it up on another account, though, try getting in touch with Live Chat, and perhaps they can move it over for you.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-contact-now

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.