Not applicable

Cancel now tv

It wont let me cancel my now tv and I been trying for ages now 

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged on here what does the page show ?

For example there is no cancel option button and it asks you to buy a pass which would suggest you have logged into an old inactive account or the cancel button is currently greyed out if your payments are due in the next 24 hours, the page can't open or is showing a message, where sometimes using a different internet browser with it's ad blocking software disabled can fix it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It just still saying trail and that it and been like this for ages and card payment not working and now tv still been able to take money from my account and I been trying to cancel for ages now 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If it's asking you to start a free trial then you have logged into the wrong account.

Have you ever created more than one account ?

What i would do first before i point you towards live chat, is to go to your playback devices that currently works with the NowTV passes, open the NowTV App on them and go to the My Account section on the App where it should give you information on what email address or username used.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it the first time I ever use now tv 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Pop over to live chat to see if they can assist and help you further.

To reach live chat open the link below and click the small green arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to see the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/cancelling-or-renewing-now-tv-passes