cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t Cancel My Trial :/

I was interested in watching Chernobyl.. I was intrigued so i purchased the 7 day free trial. I have since tried to cancel my subscription but it isn’t giving me the option and i simply do not have the money to pay it off 😕 is there anything I can do 😕
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am worried I will be charged for it.. I simply cannot afford it. I am very worried and a reply would mean the world!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Is the free trial going to expire in the next 24 hours where nowtv will temporarily remove the cancel option button under My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here which is usually greyed out when they are in the process of taken payment.

Or is it saying buy a entertainment pass ?

If it saying buy an entertainment pass, then it sounds like you are looking at an inactive account (check the email address or username on your playback devices that you used to watch Chernobyl on just in case you are looking on a wrong account).

Otherwise give nowtv live chat a call via this link below and explain to them that you can't cancel your free 7 day entertainment trial.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

When you open the above link, select the most appropriate help topic then once you get to the final stage of the process scroll down towards the bottom of the screen page where hopefully you will find a Get in Touch option.

Click the drop down arrow below Get in Touch which should reveal a Live Chat button.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have been struggling recently and it went over my head and i forgot to cancel it and it’s gone over the 7 days and now it’s demanding a payment that I simply cannot make 😕
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Cancel the pass and make sure that you follow the four steps on screen until you see the green thumbs up cancelled confirmation message.

Then go back to the Passes & Vouchers section to make sure you see the red cancelled message next to the entertainment pass.

Then jump over to live chat and explain to them what's happened to see if they will give you a refund for unwanted entertainment pass.