cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

COBRA

COBRA was supposed to be streaming from January 17th but I cant find it on my NOW Box. Anyone else having the same problem?

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having exactly the same problem! Episodes 1 & 4 missing.

Any idea when this will be resolved? It's so annoying 😫

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Cobra is showing up on my now TV as a new series to watch but starts at episode 2 and misding episode 5. Says there's 4 episodes available yet latest episode is 6. Sonething going wrong here and not on when we are paying more for this service now but aren't getting the service 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've logged on via the app and now all 6 eps are showing. 

Hurray

I did complain via NOW TV chat last night though, they made up some silly excuse about not having the rights, but it's a Sky show and you would have rights for all episodes in a series, not just some of them

It's clearly a technical issue

You might need to report to get your account updated properly

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User. I checked this morning, and at first chose "Continue watching COBRA", and the episodes were still missing. So I went back to Home and did a search for COBRA, and once I chose that, all the episodes appeared! 

BTW, I was interested in the first scene in Ep 1, which had the legend "Air Traffic Control Centre, Prestwick". Well, my mate works there, and he says that the dark, cave-like appearance in the show is nothing like the reality. But I suppose it adds to the impending doom!